In this economy... let GTN help you.
In today's uncertain and highly competitive business environment, the challenge that poses corporations surrounds the question, "How can I provide the same or better level of service to my organization at a lower overall cost?" The answer is right in front of you. Take a look at The GTN Care Program™ as an alternative to controlling your IT budget. By incorporating a hardware maintenance contract into your business continuity plan, you can significantly lower your TCO.
We can provide a customized solution incorporating specific SLAs (Service Level Agreement) to your environment that meet the level's of support needed to keep your business operational and in compliance with the regulations that your data center require. Relocation required, just ask and we will provide you with quality service and technical expertise.
Have an IT Project and need additional resources, or do you need resources for interim peak times, we are there to support you. You can count on GTN to bring in qualified competent professionals-just ask.
GTN is an authorized reseller for a leading nationwide third party hardware maintenance provider that has been in business for 23 years after starting as an alternative to IBM mainframe maintenance and has 70 hardware maintenance customers in Texas and hundreds nationwide
Servicing mission critical infrastructure is part of our heritage and culture.
- We provide maintenance for most platforms in the datacenter, including mainframes, servers, storage arrays, tape libraries, networking, and printers
- We support most manufacturers, including IBM, SUN, HP, Dell, EMC, Hitachi, and Cisco.
- Our service level agreements are customizable....common SLAs include 24x7x4 hour, 8x5x4 hour, 8x5xNBD.
- Regarding our SLA's: 4 hours means a tech/engineer will be on-site in 4 hours (4 hour response from the OEM usually means they will call you back in 4 hours).
- We will stock commonly failed parts at our local parts depot — or at the customer site - for SLA's of 24x7x4.
- Contracts can be canceled with 30 days notice. Low risk for the customer.
- Pricing is typically presented as a monthly maintenance charge (MMC) and usually runs 1, 2, or 3 years.
- Our technicians are cross-trained and certified on multiple systems
The GTN Advantage provides:
- Customized service level agreements (SLA) across platforms/models designed by business needs (24 X 7 / 4 hour, 8 X 5 / 4 hour, 8 X 5 / NBD)
- On site spares, on location and throughout the United States, accelerating remediation
- Leverage single-call accountability for multivendor server hardware support
- 30 day cancellation option
- Minimize costly downtime and protect against outages
- Preventive Maintenance & Reporting
Benefits to You
- Consistent with current cost containment initiatives
- Simplified contract management with the ability to support multiple vendors with a single contract instead of ten contracts.
- Engineers trained in technology service management and cross-trained on multiple platforms
- Lower maintenance cost than the OEM vendor –often as much as 50% lower
- Less dependence on manufacturers' product life cycles to provide more control over technology infrastructure
What we need from the customer to quote:
- Manufacturer, model #, serial #
- Physical location (address) of the equipment
- Start/End date of the contract
- For EMC storage arrays, we sometimes need SP Collects if there is no description of #, size, speed of drives