How can GTN's statement-of-work (SOW) staffing solution help my business?
At GTN Technical Staffing our focus is quality – and we have built a reputation for hiring highly-skilled consultants who possess a range of technical backgrounds and the experience to meet our clients’ needs, fit into their culture, and deliver results in a variety of industries. Our consultants have experience as project managers, project leads, web and database programmers and more, and are experts in a range of hardware implementation and programming languages.
Few companies have adequate internal staff resources to handle all day-to-day challenges, as well as special situations or projects that come up from time to time. Our project staffing services under a statement of work (SOW) permits customers to make better utilization of their internal staff, while outsourcing complex projects or special non-recurring needs. Better utilization of internal staff leads to satisfied users, increased productivity, and lower costs. Our scalable enterprise recruiting model and infrastructure combine to meet your just-in-time resource requirements.
Whether you need one consultant or project manager to supplement your personnel, or a team to manage an entire engagement from end to end, GTN Technical Staffing can meeting your staffing needs.
Our project staffing services can deliver:
- A single contractor
- An entire team
- An individual project manager
- A project manager with a team
- Project outsourcing for onsite, offsite or offshore
- Vendor management solutions for onsite or vendor neutral, including recruitment process outsourcing and service procurement outsourcing
Our contractors possess a wide range of consulting, management, design and development computer-related skills to include the following:
- Project management
- Project lead
- Client / server
- Web development
- Database development and administration (SQL Server / Oracle / Informix / Progress)
- C# (Winforms / Webforms)
- .NET (ASP.NET / VB.NET, etc.)
- ERP (Oracle / SAP / JD Edwards)
- Java / J2EE / Websphere
- Testing and quality assurance
- Business analysis
- Technical writing
- Business intelligence (Crystal Reports / Business Objects / Informatica)
- AS/400 / iSeries / RPG
- Embedded software engineering and other real time development